QNT 565 Week 5 Calculations (New)
This Tutorial was purchased 4 times & rated
B+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- QNT 565 N Week 5 Calculations (New).xlsx
Locate a website that lists available rentals in your area or the nearest metro area.
Enter a zip code which will bring up all rentals.
Create a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet in which you list the rent charged for the first 30 rentals and include the following:
• Calculate the mean, median, mode, and standard deviation of rents.
• Describe the typical rent.
• Explain if the measures of central tendency agree with this.
• Sort and standardize the data.
• Identify any outliers or unusual data values
• Explain whether the data could come from a normal population
Use 2010 Census data for your state for 20 different counties (unless your state has less than 20, then use however many it has).
Create an Excel spreadsheet to calculate the following descriptive statistics for the overall population and by gender:
• Calculate the mean, median, mode, and standard deviation of both the overall population and the percentages by gender.
• Describe the average population
• Explain whether the distribution across counties by each gender is skewed or normally distributed
• Sort and standardize the data if skewed
• Identify any outliers
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment as an Excel document.